There are many phases to the hCG diet but what most people know of is the second phase. The second phase is where you will have to eat a very calorie-restricted diet of only 500 calories a day.
A lot of people are struggling just to cook meals that appropriately stretched out to reach only 500 calories a day. Most of them eat more than 500 calories because they didn’t know the calorie content of the meal they were eating.
I know that a lot of people are getting lost especially with this heavy calorie restriction. That is why today, I am going to share with you a recipe that is fit for phase 2 of the hCG diet.
Today, we are going to cook an hCG diet approved Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry. Now, you might be surprised as to why we are going to cook a stir-fried meal but hear me out. The ingredients in this dish and its portions are guaranteed to be lesser than 160 calories. Not only that but since this dish is coupled with cabbage, it has a lot of vitamins and minerals as well.
So, are you excited to cook the hCG diet approved Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry? Here are all the ingredients that you need:
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1-2 Tablespoon Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- chopped Onion if you like
- 3.5 oz. chicken breast, chopped
- A small head of cabbage
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together until it is fully incorporated. Do note that the onions are just optional and can be removed if you do not like the taste.
- Put the chopped 3.5 oz of chicken to the marinade and let it sit there for 10-15 minutes (the longer the better).
- Chop the cabbage as finely as possible. This will ensure that the cabbage can be easy to swallow and it will be easier to cook as well.
- Get a non-stick pan and put 1/3 cup of water until it simmers.
- Drop the cabbage into the pan and stir-fry it until the cabbage is a little bit tender.
- Remove the cabbage from the pan and put it in a separate bowl.
- Cook the chicken in the non-stick pan and cook until it is well done. Be sure to cook the chicken through to avoid any gastrointestinal problems.
- When you cook the chicken, there will be leftovers from the sauce. Let the water simmer to make it as a sauce.
- Put the cabbage and the chicken back in the pan with the water thickening up. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Place the final dish on a plate. Serve and Enjoy!
There you have it! This hCG diet approved Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry is very tasty and a lot of people have actually tried it. They just love how the dish tastes and they are happy to know that this dish is okay to eat during phase 2 of the hCG diet.