Ah Seafood! When I was a kid, I never really wanted to eat seafood. I just don’t like their taste and how they look. But now, I really love seafood not only because they are healthy but they also taste great (if you cook it with a great recipe, that is).
If you’re on the hCG diet and you want to have a shrimp dish for a day, then I am glad to share with you a recipe that I have found.
Today, we are going to cook the hCG Diet Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes. This is a wonderfully made dish because of the fact that it is doused in curry sauce. Plus, it very much marries 2 of the most important components in an hCG diet plan (protein and vegetables).
Oftentimes, people shy away from experimenting with foods when they’re on the hCG diet. For those of you who don’t know, the hCG diet is a little bit harsh because you’re only allowed to eat 500-calories a day for a few weeks.
But that is not really the case. You can cook any dish you want so long as it is within the bounds and limits of the hCG diet protocol.
So, without further ado, here are all the ingredients that you will need in order to cook this sumptuous hCG Diet Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes:
- 100 grams’ shrimp
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/8 tsp curry or to taste
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of allspice
- Stevia to taste
- Get a medium-sized non-stick frying pan and sauté the shrimp, onion, and garlic for 3 minutes or until all three are cooked.
- Then, slowly add the vegetable broth (or water)
- Add the Curry and Stevia after that (just add enough Stevia until you’ve achieved your desired taste)
- Add the onion and garlic powder to the pan and mix it until the broth thickens. Cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add more vegetable broth or water until you’ve achieved your desired consistency. Serve and Enjoy!
See? This hCG Diet Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes recipe is very easy to do and boy, it is really delicious! I am always a fan of curried foods and this one is just on top!
The flavor is there, the nutrition is there, heck, one serving of this delicious curried shrimp dish only has 180 calories! Furthermore, it satisfies both requirements of vegetable and protein portions as well.
This hCG Diet Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes is best eaten during breakfast and lunch where you will need the most number of calories. This dish can be eaten even while you’re on phase 2 of the hCG diet.
If you want to try a seafood dish that is easy to cook and very delicious, then the hCG Diet Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes is a really good dish you definitely want to try!