EA’s latest Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch is about to go live on the Playstation 5. This time around, the update will focus solely on fixing bugs and glitches, providing a smoother gameplay experience for players. Despite this, the patch will not improve performance on consoles, so gamers will have to wait a little bit longer to see any improvements in that regard. However, the game-breaking bug is reportedly now fixed.
The patch notes include a long list of fixes that the developer, Respawn Entertainment, has made to the game. They include:
* a fix for a save state error
* a streaming issue that caused some streaming situations to end on a black screen
* an issue where one of the vents did not properly activate in Stone Spires
* an audio fix for a narrative moment where music was behaving incorrectly
* fixed lightsaber marks not displaying correctly in some scenarios
* a scenario where the player could enter a progression blocked state in the Lucrehulk has been fixed
* an elevator has been fixed to prevent the player from falling through it and entering a progression blocked state
* a critical bug where Rayvis would become unbeatable has now been fixed
* a severe animation issue that would break a late-game narrative sequence has been resolved
* a collision bug where players can get stuck inside a Meditation Chamber has been fixed
* added a note explaining that some of BD-1’s abilities are not available while in combat
* improved text scrolling
* minor text translation fixes
* various crash fixes
Players can view the full patch notes on EA’s official website. EA has assured fans that it will continue to squash bugs in future updates.
This news will be welcomed by fans of the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor game. The previous patch update was a significant one that focused on improving performance on consoles. The game has been a much-loved addition to the Star Wars franchise, and the developer’s commitment to resolving issues and bugs will no doubt strengthen its reputation with fans.
It’s great to see developers taking the time to improve gameplay experiences for gamers, and with patches like this, there’s much more to look forward to in the future.
According to https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2023/05/next-star-wars-jedi-survivor-patch-is-out-today-focuses-on-bug-fixes
The material in this article is written on the basis of another article.