Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? – Issue 476
Yes, we’re a PlayStation website, but we don’t live under a rock: it’s safe to assume many of you will be playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. It’s particularly interesting how the industry seems to have grinded to a halt this week to allow the game to do its thing. From our perspective, let’s hope things pick up next week.
While I’ve still got some Star Wars Jedi: Survivor to work through, I’ve been suffering from a serious case of FOMO, and prescribed myself a dose of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I hope my PS5 doesn’t take it personally!
I’m playing the latest release in a classic franchise that I fell in love with during the 16-bit era, which has been expanded by the legendary Japanese developers with open world design. Yet, since I’ve previously tried to link all of my Push Square WAYP entries to PlayStation only games, let’s just say I’m playing Sonic Frontiers.
I’m feeling the call of Hell once more, and will be diving into the now-live Diablo 4 Server Slam. I only got around to playing Barbarian last time, so looking forward to experimenting with other classes.
I’m playing this year’s biggest and most important open world game: Forspoken! I also plan on wrapping up The Tartarus Key for review.
We’ve got a massive six weeks ahead so I’ve decided to sit on Zelda for a bit until things have calmed down. I’ll probably churn out some more Genshin Impact this weekend instead.
I did debate just saying Zelda but I’m not sure if anyone would find it as funny as me! Go with that if you like! [I did! – Ed]
That’s what we’re playing this weekend, but what about you? (And yes, you can say Zelda if you want to!) As always, let us know in the comments section below.
Dry your eyes
Are you playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom this weekend? Many PlayStation fans are! It’s worth mentioning that the industry seems to have grinded to a halt this week just to give space to the game to do its thing. If you’re not playing that, here’s what some of the Push Square team are playing this weekend:
- Aaron Bayne is finishing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and has prescribed himself a dose of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom for his PS5.
- Jamie O’Neill is playing Sonic Frontiers, the latest release in a classic franchise he fell in love with during the 16-bit era, which has been expanded with open world design by legendary Japanese developers.
- Khayl Adam is exploring the Diablo 4 Server Slam. He’s feeling the call of Hell, and only got to play the Barbarian in his previous experience, so he’s looking forward to experimenting with other classes.
- Liam Croft is playing Forspoken, one of the biggest and most important open world games of the year! He also plans on wrapping up The Tartarus Key for review.
- Sammy Barker has got a massive six weeks ahead, so he has decided to sit on Zelda for a bit until things have calmed down. He will probably play some more Genshin Impact instead.
- Scott McCrae debated just saying Zelda, but found it funnier to mention it. You can play whatever you want!
Now it’s your turn. What are you playing this weekend? Share your plans in the comments section below!
According to https://www.pushsquare.com/features/talking-point-what-are-you-playing-this-weekend-issue-476
The material in this article is written on the basis of another article.